Sometimes you do have to say no because you aren’t ready….
I have talked about this topic before but I want to talk about something particular today.
So in the Easter Holidays which feels like ages ago and I wish I was still enjoying doing what I want when I want, playing in the garden (coughs) I’m getting off topic here. Anyway, this Easter I really wanted to dip-dye/ombre my hair. I did it but I faced challenges.
- I knew I didn’t want it permanent as I had school in a while
- I was scared of allergic reactions
- I knew my parents weren’t allergic but it still scared me
- I always remember watching ‘Watchdog (a british programme)’ and them taking about the severe reactions
- I did have other options
In the end I was too scared to buy the temporary hair dye. I still wasn’t giving up though so I bought hair chalk in the end. I must say I have been enjoying the pinky-purple tips (lol).
The message here is a couple of things:
- There is a way around things
- You don’t have to jump in the deep end
- It’s not avoidance
- It’s still progress
- I suit pinky-purple ombre (off topic again…)
Thanks very much for reading and make sure you are following and are a Worry Warrior because that would be EPIC. Also maybe drop a cheeky like and a five star rating and I will see you soon 🙂
Thanks for reading Worry Warriors,
Win The Worry Wars