So for this weeks post I thought we should do something funny and give you guys a couple of things to look at when you’re feeling down.
- Video chat a friend. We all (hopefully) have that one friend that makes us laugh and luckily mine is constantly on skype so I know I can pretty much talk to her where or whenever I need.
- Watch some funny videos. Ask anyone that knows me and they will agree if you can’t find me-I’ll be on youtube. The best thing is that there are so many good videos that are funny and one to suit everyone.
- Find/ do a hobby that you enjoy. I’m very much into photography and scrapbooking so anything that relaxes you or that you can do is great.
- Look up funny quotes on google images. I love the relatable/teenger posts there will always be one to make you smile.
- Read a funny book or watch a funny tv programme/movie.
I know todays post was quite short and sweet but I hope you guys enjoyed.
Win the worry wars.